Thursday, April 21, 2016

Who wants to be a millionaire

I wonder what it feels like to be a Millionaire or probably a Billionaire in real life,having to afford the things you've been yearning your whole existence,having to own your own Mansion,and all your maserati and mini coopers all lined up in a row,and how about a lifetime supply of food and clothes or even travel the world.But I think,things like this can only be fulfilled if we put hardwork on it.



Enough me talking about being a Multi Millionaire,Honestly,I was absent the day,that this activity was held,but I'll my best to rummaged to my friends informations, so they could give me an idea, on what happend on that particular day, but if ever I was there, I would have definitely have slept throughout the event,because of boredom,I'am not fond of watching this kind of stuffs,even on TV.


So according to my Squad,our block didn't won the contest,well, at least they did their best on trying to answer whatever the questions it may be.

No comments:

Post a Comment