Thursday, April 21, 2016

SOMA float

Last 30th of March,the day when our floats was judge according to it's aesthetic and meaning.the Theme for our SOMA week is "Philippine Mythology".



First of all,we have encountered so much hardships in the process,like,we have planned and brain stormed each and every detail for a better outcome.


Second is that the basement 3 was a pretty much a Hell hole,the whole place was so far below,that everytime I was down there,I feel like I'm going to pass out any minute,less air is entering the area,but what could we do,it's the only place we're allowed to make our humongous paper molded floats.the first few weeks where allotted for the planning and chilling,and then of course the coming  weeks after that was just excruciating,dealing with the soul sucking environment,and all the difficulties in the process,

it was fun at some point,because I get to hang with my other blockmates,that I don't usually talk to,but it's some casual conversation and nothing special,more like small talks perhaps,and things wouldn't be complete without some hardships,this kind of moments are just so inevitable,that you'll get anxious each and everytime,not to worry,added to that is having to get home late,which I don't really like.seeing our float, and others as well,is making me conscious,Honestly,because even at the beginning,I'm having a feeling that we don't stand a chance with other groups' aesthetic standards with regards of their floats,plus,I didn't wanna expect too much,because I know after the event is over, our paper mached artwork would end up in the trashcan (definitely in the junkyard),after we have almost finished our floats,we took turns on who's going to work on our "masterpiece" and the performance.

 There's just this one irregular fag,that I find her so freakin' bossy and hypocritical,that it pisses me off,she keeps on scolding on so many things,yet,she even does the things she mentions,she even make rules,but ofcourse she's also one of those who's breaking it,how annoying is that, I hope I never get to see her again,because she's making my blood boil,that freakin' fag with wide hips (there I said it!!!)...heading next,with the main event, SOMA week, I wasn't excited at all, in fact I was already looking forward on going home (which is always what I do),because I know the results will be very dissappointing, and yeah! I was right,we didn't won anything, but instead we just made fun of ourselves, and realizing that this event is nonesense,especially, if the one's facilitating this kind of activity, is a scumbag, and just took off with all the "goodies" ever since...if you know what I mean.

No comments:

Post a Comment