Thursday, April 21, 2016

Benjamin Alvez's Birthday


Last 18th of March,an actor from GMA  network clebrated his birthday in our school,and he was Benjamin Alves.Before,I have no idea who he was,until I've watch an indie film which he's in,entitled "Sana Dati" (by the way,you should watch it,it's a pretty good film),at first,I didn't know why we didn't have our last subject (Expository Writing),well it's a good thing though...who wouldn't one of our subject to be cancelled,definitely not me.So going back with the main topic,me and my squad went to MPH1 which is located at ground floor,near the school clinic.I didn't like the concept of going to birthday parties,except for the free foods,and then we waited for the event to start,while I'm at it,I silently observed the place,I saw different varieties of cakes which has his face on it,and it came from his sponsors.So my mind began to wonder on what he would look like,is he going to be 10 times hotter in actual (eventhough I'm not fond of watching TV,since I got my tablet and wifi to keep me occupied)or nah.And after all the waiting,Benjamin Alves finally came,and guess what,he's ridiculously HAWT!!! (Slang word for Hot),I never thought my heart would felt something weird,like a teenage girl fangirling from the inside,and I never thought I would go nuts (kind of,but not that much)for a local actor,

since my crushes are all foreign,I was like a dog,following his every move with my eyes (sounds weird right,it's a girl thing),staring at him feels like I'm on cloud 9,I don't know he just simply mesmerized me with his looks,build and his attractive smile,I felt like I'm going to melt.Then came the time when few students where expected to present at a slam poetry contest,I have to be honest,that made me felt real bored and sleepy.not until it's time to eat,well,the food is just....meh,baked macaroni and a slice of sandwich,after that he entertained few questions from the students,well,some of my blockmates grabbed the oppurtunity to ask him about stuffs,and he even gave the girls a peck on the cheeks (slightly jealous),other thing is that,I thought he's going to have a dance number,which I was expecting,sadly,he didn't,but instead he shared a poem about a girl...and then,he gave out some souvenirs like caps and stuffs,

which I decided not to get,because it'll definitely end up lying somewhere around in our house.Lastly,me and my squad got the chance to take a picture with him.it was a fun day for me so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment