Saturday, March 5, 2016

Turn Left ⬅ Turn Right ➡

Sorry but I haven't got the chance to watched this movie,because I was absent.
But here's the movie plot,from wikipedia.

Turn Left, Turn Right (Chinese向左走·向右走pinyinXiàng zuǒ zǒu, xiàng yòu zǒu;Cantonese YaleHeung joh chow, heung yau chow) is a 2003 joint Hong Kong-Singaporean romance film, filmed inTaipei, Taiwan. Produced and directed byJohnnie To and Wai Ka-Fai, the film starsTakeshi Kaneshiro and Gigi Leung. The story is based on the illustrated book A Chance of Sunshine by Taiwanese authorJimmy Liao, who makes a cameo appearance with his wife and daughter in the film. It is also the first Chinese-language Asian film ever from produced and distributed by Warner Bros.

The original graphic novel was first published in 1999. The characters in the novel were not given names, both characters were only referred to as "him" and "her". Chinese title of the book translates to "Turn Left, Turn Right", A Chance of Sunshine is the original English title of the book, on the newer published editions the English title is shown as "Turn Left, Turn Right". The book consists of a series of detailed illustrated images, with a small amount of text in poetry style. The film has managed to include every single image in the book with a high level of accuracy, although some are fleeting.

8 comments:

  1. its beautiful and attractive; keep up the good work. and youra grammar may have slip a little but you can manage i love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you see the book? I hope I can see the book because I want to know the whole story. For sure, some scenes are cut but I don't mean that the movie is not good. Actually, the movie is satisfying.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am wondering if there is part two. The ending didn't satisfy me well, tho it is kinda funny.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wished you were able to watch it. I wasn't satisfied with this post since there was no heart in making this post. :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this movie! You should watch this movie online Kat. I promise you, you'll get hooked

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is really a good movie!!! You should watch it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. One question, did copy and paste this from wikipidea? It would actually be better if you wrote what you really felt.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I highly recommend this movie to you Trish!! It's actually very good..

    ReplyDelete