Saturday, March 5, 2016

Could you not!!!πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ™…πŸ™…πŸ™…πŸ‘„✌➖πŸ’¨πŸ’¨

*Coughs…Coughs,I don’t know why people smoke,and it’s very stupid to use something between your lips,that you know would cost you your life by the time the symptoms occur.like the following:
Cancer (lung, throat, head and neck, colorectal)
Heart disease
Stroke
Asthma
Diabetes complications
Buerger’s disease
COPD (chronic obstructive pulmonary disease)
Gum disease (which may include losing your teeth)
Preterm birth (when a baby is born before it's due)
HIV
Vision loss
Dual use (the current use of both cigarettes and at least one other type of tobacco product)
Mental health conditions (depression and anxiety)
It makes me really mad that people smoke,and I find very idiotic,for not realizing the consequences,it makes me wanna shove their cigarette down their throat (sorry for my language,but that is just what I feel everytime some smokes,especially when they blow their smoke right on my face…how rude is that??!!)And don’t you even bother if some else inhaled the smoke you’re trying emit,have some consideration will you?!they’ll have more worst situation than you do,because their breathing in your cigarette smoke,without any way to exhale it out,it can also cause them tuberculosis or worst cancer.have some decency for crying out loud,if you want to kill yourself then have it your way,and don’t involve us into your inappropriate act,cause we’re trying to live a healthy life here.I hope the government especially the people who’s running tobacco industry would stop manufacturing this kind of stuffs because it’s very very wrong.I mean seriously wrong.

1 comment:

  1. I am expecting to see a swear word but there was none so I would like to congratulate you for that. (you cussingmachine...8) )

    ReplyDelete