Saturday, March 5, 2016

JON SANTOS SEMINAR "Follow your passion...I did"


And yet another seminar was held in our school auditorium,I wasn't very surprised with what it's going to be about,because I already saw the announcement few days before,and I was really intrigued with what is written in the advert "Follow your passion.I did" well coincidently I was actually making a speech about passion,so I was looking forward for it,considering that I might get some ideas for my speech project,heading back to main topic.Last 16th of Febuary.

Jon Santos came to our school to give out a symposium about how he followed his passion,and how he earn a living through it.well at first I was wondering what he would look like in actual,(though I sometimes see him in television doing what he do),regardless of him impersonating renowed personalities,we waited for a few minutes before he went up on stage,then finally he get up the stage,I thought he was taller,whoops!spoke too soon.first thing he did was he thank our school for inviting him in,and then he began stating his words of wisdom,while he's at it,some of his pictures were shown through the projector,all of those moments that he was portraying somebody else,from local to International,he even plugged his show "WTF,wala talagang forever sa MalacaΓ±ang".
Well,at that particular time he wasn't dressed as anyone,but,just in his regular get up,actually he do look old.he's got white hair,I don't know if it's his natural hair color or he might have dyed it,nevertheless,I actually expexted him to be funny at all times,but then again I spoke too soon,I know all of us has our serious and fun sides,and I understand that.it maybe some of those typical seminars you'll have,but at least he tried to joke around,so we won't drool out of boredom,he did some of his famous impersonations,he copied former president Joseph Ejercito Estrada,Miriam Defensor Santiago and Aling Dionisia.and it never fails to crack me up,and it was fun to laugh your lungs out,it makes me forget about the problems that I was worrying that day.then after that,same thing happends everytime a seminar ends...Questions.questions.and more questions from the students.nothing special,just some curious minds looking for answers.

No comments:

Post a Comment