Wednesday, January 27, 2016

All about an Introvert

My name’s Kat; full name: Patrisha Kate P. Abestaño, I just turned 18 last 20th of January. I lived in Makati city, Philippines. Here are some of the few things about me, First things first, my parents names are: Eleonor P. Abestaño (Mother) and Edwin A. Abestaño (Father), I have one younger brother named Godfrey P. Abestaño (3rd year High school from Pateros Catholic School). I graduated High School from Pateros Catholic School, leaving High School was like a mixed of happiness and sadness, there’s just something in High School that I will never experience in college ever again, like being with your closest friends without having to go a long way to get to them. They’re just right there. But who could stop time from moving forward, cause nothing in this world last forever, nothing in this world is permanent,

My hobbies consist of eating, sleeping and procrastinating (just kidding… but for some reason I do this stuff very often). But for real, I like surfing the net, photo and video editing , Photograhy , Videography, drawing , playing video games, listening to music (specifically Indie / Alternative ), and reading books. I’m a certified Introvert, I hate small talks cause I think it’s a little fake, I want intimate conversation with someone whom I trust, I’m very observant and reserved, I meticulously chose all the friends that I hang out with, I may be quiet at some point, but I do get really nuts when I get so hype, and when I’m with those people that I’m comfortable with. Though I get very exhausted when I socialize too much. So I love having some alone time, chilling with my own company,

I’ve always wanted to be successful in the future, so I’m trying my best, though it’s very difficult for me to get out of my comfort zone and doing independent adult stuffs, yeah, I know I’m too old for dwelling into kid’s stuff and relying on my parents till now. I used to be Tourism student from CEU, but I shift courses, because I feel like I’m in prison for taking a field I’m not fond with, so I transferred school, so here I am in Asia Pacific College studying Multimedia arts (I don’t know what my major yet, because I do like everything about this course)

So there you have it folks, that’s all the things I want to share about myself, hope you’ve appreciated every stuff I have put here. I Wish you all have sun shines and rainbows ahead of you.


1 comment: