Saturday, March 5, 2016

Plagiarism "Get your own idea!!!for cryin' out loud"

first and foremost what's comes into your mind if you hear the word PLAGIARISM?is it good or a bad thing?theres just a lot of questions barges in from the young minds who don't know anything about what plagiarism is.according to my research plagiarism means:the act of using another person's words or ideas without giving credit to that person:the act of plagiarizing something.
Ok so now that you already know what plagiarism means,we can now say that it's a bad thing,It kinda makes me mad that why would anyone steal someone else's work for their own advantage,I mean how could they?!I know it's really hard to think of something pretty legit,they could've just get some few ideas but not the whole thing. why would they claim something that isn't theirs?honestly,as an artist myself, I also run out of ideas or even just get too lazy to use my head,but I don't steal other's concept,though I use them as a medium or inspiration for my ideas.
I'll give out an example to make things clear,for instance you made a very uniquely remarkable idea,then one thing you know someone else gets credit for using your concept,or worst what if they got famous or rich for claiming what is supposed to be yours (just to make things more overboard to piss you off...I'm just kidding though,but you'll never know).That is why there's a thing called "Copyright" which means : not allowed to be copied without permission from the author, composer, etc…if someone tried to steal your work,don’t worry cause theres a anti plagiarism law,and plagiarism is stealing….and stealing is a crime.

No comments:

Post a Comment